- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Like to change confirmation email
14 years 10 months ago #29138
by 1fcb
Like to change confirmation email was created by 1fcb
I would liek to change the confirmation e-mail, sent out after purchase to include my bank information for the clients. How can I do that? I do no find an option / panel where to change the wording.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
You can personalize the emails sent by HikaShop by editing them via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29243
by prinzipal
Replied by prinzipal on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
Hello
I am at the same point, I changed the e-mail template, adding the following:
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($data->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo $shipping->shipping_name;
-> That works fine, shipping method is included
$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
$payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params);
echo $payment->payment_params->information;
->That works too, but only if the payment method is "banktransfer"
How can I include other pament methods (e.g. Paypal, collect on delivery)?
I am at the same point, I changed the e-mail template, adding the following:
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($data->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo $shipping->shipping_name;
-> That works fine, shipping method is included
$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
$payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params);
echo $payment->payment_params->information;
->That works too, but only if the payment method is "banktransfer"
How can I include other pament methods (e.g. Paypal, collect on delivery)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
The line echo $payment->payment_params->information; is for displaying the information area of the bank transfer plugin.
PayPal and collect on delivery do not have such option so of course it does not display anything.
If you want to display the payment name, you should do like that instead:
echo $payment->payment_name;
PayPal and collect on delivery do not have such option so of course it does not display anything.
If you want to display the payment name, you should do like that instead:
echo $payment->payment_name;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29247
by prinzipal
Replied by prinzipal on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
Thank you, Nicolas
I like Hikashop (Business Edition).
Thanks for helping.
Wilfried
I like Hikashop (Business Edition).
Thanks for helping.
Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43196
by ALEXIAC
Replied by ALEXIAC on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
Hi.. Could you please tell me where I can add this code to include Payment & Shipping methods in confirmation emails?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43303
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Like to change confirmation email
You can personalize the order status notification email by editing them via the menu System->Emails.
There, you can add the code near the end of the file.
There, you can add the code near the end of the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds