- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Social plugin causing a big gap before detail
14 years 10 months ago #29161
by s21rc
Social plugin causing a big gap before detail was created by s21rc
Hi,
When I enable the social plugin it caused a gap between the like button and the product main content. Here is the link:
peak69.com/index.php/product/2-3-person-.../category_pathway-12
When I disable the plugin the gap disappear. Thanks for your help.
Fazlay
www.peak69.com
When I enable the social plugin it caused a gap between the like button and the product main content. Here is the link:
peak69.com/index.php/product/2-3-person-.../category_pathway-12
When I disable the plugin the gap disappear. Thanks for your help.
Fazlay
www.peak69.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29162
by s21rc
Replied by s21rc on topic Re: Social plugin causing a big gap before detail
More:
When I select RIGHT to place the icons, FB like button get hidden by google +1 button.
thanks.
When I select RIGHT to place the icons, FB like button get hidden by google +1 button.
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Social plugin causing a big gap before detail
Hi,
You can just add some CSS like that to remove the gap : #hikashop_social iframe{ height: 50px !important; }
That can be added in the front end CSS file that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.
You can just add some CSS like that to remove the gap : #hikashop_social iframe{ height: 50px !important; }
That can be added in the front end CSS file that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29660
by s21rc
Replied by s21rc on topic Re: Social plugin causing a big gap before detail
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks, solved. I have added the code in template and now all is well. Thanks for the prompt support, really appreciate.
Fazlay
peak69.com
Thanks, solved. I have added the code in template and now all is well. Thanks for the prompt support, really appreciate.
Fazlay
peak69.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds