Skip to main content

Product Listing not listing in front end

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #2921 by tommy83
I have 2 items in the products section under 2 different categories.
However, when I set up a product listing in the main menu item "Products", I get nothing in the front end.
I can list each product individually, (as seen by the bow press link) but not a list??
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Tom
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by tommy83. Reason: removing website address - no longer needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2922 by tommy83
Never mind. In the Hikashop options I found that I had to change the Direct sub elements to all elements. It was in the documentation. Just missed it. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum