- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29210
by wayne47
PayPal Adding £1 P&P? was created by wayne47
Hi All,
I have installed and set up my shop, everything is ok and working quiet well.
I did a dummy run order tonight and have noticed that when I go through to paypal to make the payment it's showing £1 has been added for P&P this is not something I have set up.
The products are downloads with a few others that are hard copies, but all have FREE P&P.
Has anybody else had this issue?
Regards Wayne
PS: the order summary email from the website dos not show this added £1 and is only for the price of the item?
I have installed and set up my shop, everything is ok and working quiet well.
I did a dummy run order tonight and have noticed that when I go through to paypal to make the payment it's showing £1 has been added for P&P this is not something I have set up.
The products are downloads with a few others that are hard copies, but all have FREE P&P.
Has anybody else had this issue?
Regards Wayne
PS: the order summary email from the website dos not show this added £1 and is only for the price of the item?
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by wayne47.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
I'm sorry but what is P&P ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29213
by wayne47
Replied by wayne47 on topic Re: PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
Postage and packaging/shipping.
Regards Wayne
Regards Wayne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
If you get shipping added to the order on paypal it's because of the settings of your paypal account which then adds the shipping automatically.
You should check your paypal settings.
You should check your paypal settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29218
by wayne47
Replied by wayne47 on topic Re: PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
Just getting the client to have a look now.
PS: this is by far one of the best eCommerce packages for joomla, very impressed so far, and excellent support too.
Regards Wayne
PS: this is by far one of the best eCommerce packages for joomla, very impressed so far, and excellent support too.
Regards Wayne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29222
by wayne47
Replied by wayne47 on topic Re: PayPal Adding £1 P&P?
Excellent that did the trick.
Thanks Wayne
Thanks Wayne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds