- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Manual shipping method zones
14 years 10 months ago #29277
by prinzipal
Manual shipping method zones was created by prinzipal
Hello Nicolas
I managed create the shipping methods for different zones:
1) Switzerland
2) All other European countries
I need to have a third zone:
All countries outside Europe
how could I achieve that?
Thanks a lot!
I managed create the shipping methods for different zones:
1) Switzerland
2) All other European countries
I need to have a third zone:
All countries outside Europe
how could I achieve that?
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manual shipping method zones
Hi,
You need to create a new zone via the menu System->Zones that you can call "rest of the world" and then in the "sub zones" area of that zone, you need to add all the other countries.
Then, you will be able to use that zone in your shipping methods.
You need to create a new zone via the menu System->Zones that you can call "rest of the world" and then in the "sub zones" area of that zone, you need to add all the other countries.
Then, you will be able to use that zone in your shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29346
by prinzipal
Replied by prinzipal on topic Re: Manual shipping method zones
Hi Nicolas
thank you, that works fine
Wilfried
thank you, that works fine
Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds