- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
can't display my products?
14 years 10 months ago #29361
by Lloyd
can't display my products? was created by Lloyd
Hi
I am also new to HikaShop and had it working fine....Got clever, I thought, and broke everything!
I have created categories and linked products to categories BUT
On my display page I can see the Categories however if I click on any one of the categories I GET A 404 ERROR .
I have followed the online You tube lesson on "creating a category" and the lesson on creating a product - recon I got it right
So something ells must be wrong? Please help
you can see the error on my sight www.glutenfreesa.co.za
Thanks!
Dewald
I am also new to HikaShop and had it working fine....Got clever, I thought, and broke everything!
I have created categories and linked products to categories BUT
On my display page I can see the Categories however if I click on any one of the categories I GET A 404 ERROR .
I have followed the online You tube lesson on "creating a category" and the lesson on creating a product - recon I got it right
So something ells must be wrong? Please help
you can see the error on my sight www.glutenfreesa.co.za
Thanks!
Dewald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: can't display my products?
Hi,
In your module's hikashop options, you need to select a hikashop category listing menu in the "menu" option and that should solve that problem. You can access these options via the menu Display->Content modules and then by clicking on the name of your module.
In your module's hikashop options, you need to select a hikashop category listing menu in the "menu" option and that should solve that problem. You can access these options via the menu Display->Content modules and then by clicking on the name of your module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29388
by Lloyd
Replied by Lloyd on topic Re: can't display my products?
Hi Nicolas
Tried it but no luck?
Where could I look for something else ?
Tried it but no luck?
Where could I look for something else ?
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Lloyd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29398
by Lloyd
Replied by Lloyd on topic Re: can't display my products?
Hi
DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DID????? - :dry: BUT IT IS WORKING!!! :woohoo:
THANK YOU!
DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DID????? - :dry: BUT IT IS WORKING!!! :woohoo:
THANK YOU!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds