- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Setting a minimum shopping amount
- onzekralen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29363
by onzekralen
Setting a minimum shopping amount was created by onzekralen
Hello,
I have a simple webshop with the HS essential.
I would like people to spend at least € 1,50 before they can checkout.
So € 1,50 is the minimum amount i want.
I can't find any configuration to put this in.
I thought it was in the shipping method at minimum price, but this doesn't work the way i want to.
Any thoughts?
Tnx in advance!
Sabrina
I have a simple webshop with the HS essential.
I would like people to spend at least € 1,50 before they can checkout.
So € 1,50 is the minimum amount i want.
I can't find any configuration to put this in.
I thought it was in the shipping method at minimum price, but this doesn't work the way i want to.
Any thoughts?
Tnx in advance!
Sabrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29373
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting a minimum shopping amount
Hi,
Yes, you can do that by creating a shipping method and set a minimum price to it. Also, make sure that the shipping selection is activated on your checkout (otherwise, check that the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" is activated in the configuration).
Yes, you can do that by creating a shipping method and set a minimum price to it. Also, make sure that the shipping selection is activated on your checkout (otherwise, check that the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" is activated in the configuration).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29428
by Eveline
Replied by Eveline on topic Re: Setting a minimum shopping amount
Hi Nicolas,
I was able to set the minimum shipping amount to €1,50. Now I have two shipping methods, one below 1,50 and one above 1,50.
But now I have another problem. When the customer first has an amount in the checkout below 1,50 automaticly the shipping method below 1,50 is presented and selected, this is as aspected.
Now the customer adds a product to the checkout, the amount raises above 1,50. But the selected shipping option is stil the one below 1,50. The customer is not able to select another shipping method above 1,50 and an error occurs.
Regards,
Eveline
Onzekralen.nl
I was able to set the minimum shipping amount to €1,50. Now I have two shipping methods, one below 1,50 and one above 1,50.
But now I have another problem. When the customer first has an amount in the checkout below 1,50 automaticly the shipping method below 1,50 is presented and selected, this is as aspected.
Now the customer adds a product to the checkout, the amount raises above 1,50. But the selected shipping option is stil the one below 1,50. The customer is not able to select another shipping method above 1,50 and an error occurs.
Regards,
Eveline
Onzekralen.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting a minimum shopping amount
Hi,
Please make sure that the "Include virtual products price" option of your shipping methods is turned on and try again.
Please make sure that the "Include virtual products price" option of your shipping methods is turned on and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29462
by Eveline
Replied by Eveline on topic Re: Setting a minimum shopping amount
Hi Nicolas,
Now it works great! Thanks for your quick response!
Kind regards,
Eveline
Now it works great! Thanks for your quick response!
Kind regards,
Eveline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds