Skip to main content

Relay Response of Receipt Link URL is invalid

More
14 years 10 months ago #29397 by Mieren
Hi there,

I'm trying out HikaShop (Free Version) 1.5.4 with Joomla 1.5.23. It's my first shopping cart of any kind.

So far mostly going smooth. I've hit a snag though. And, FYI, I read this thread which has lots of great stuff in it.

I'm getting the same error mentioned in that thread where after the person has chosen his item and clicked on next twice, I then see the page trying to connect to authorize.net (my payment method), but then I get this error message: "(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid."

I have verified that authorize.net is activated in my HikaShop payment plugins list.

I am building this shopping cart for a client who also has another website connected with his Authorize.net account. He's using that website's url for the default receipt URL. No url is listed in the default relay URL.

I've tried adding my site's url, but it's not working so far. I see that in the abovementioned thread, a url was given. Unfortunately, I can't view the whole url because it's so long some of it is being represented by "..."

Am I on the right track? If so, can you give me that whole url? If not, perhaps a pointer in the right direction?

Thanks,
Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29420 by nicolas
Hi,

The URL we gave is
Code:
http://your_website.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&notif_payment=authorize&tmpl=component

Please make sure that your website is accessible without logging in and without .htaccess authentication, otherwise, authorize.net won't be able to contact your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29549 by Mieren
Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm now using the above url. However, if what I read on the forum is accurate I can't disable login functions on the free version. I have tried, and when I do, I can get to the point where it shows Payment method, but when I click 'next' I then get the error message 'Please create or select an address' with no way to enter an address or move forward from there.

I'll do more searching on the forum, but if you have any other helpful advice that'd be great.

Thanks,
Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29550 by Mieren
Oh, .htaccess authentication isn't required on this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29590 by nicolas
Could you give the URL of your shop so that we can see your checkout ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29619 by Mieren
Sure. It's at extremeenergybands.com/index.php/products

Hopefully, you'll be able to tell me I'm making a silly, easy-to-fix mistake. :)

Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29632 by nicolas
Apparently, you removed the "login" view from the checkout workflow option but not the "address" view. That's not possible as both work together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29654 by Mieren
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your help. Definitely getting closer.

Now, it directs to the url, but once you land on that page, it says "Thank you for your purchase.
You can go back to the shop by clicking on this link" when you haven't entered any credit card info.

It's possible this point is already covered on the site, but I haven't looked yet. I will do that next.

Your speedy replies and helpful info are much much appreciated.

Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29670 by nicolas
In the URL option of your authorize.net payment method, you set the return URL instead of the Gateway URL.
You should not change that option unless you know what you're doing.
Please put back the URL
Code:
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
in that option and it will work again.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29860 by Mieren
Hmmm...
okay. So I put that url back in the Authorize.net section as you said. And I get again this error message:
The following errors have occurred.
(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Thanks,
Mieren
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Mieren. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29877 by nicolas
Please make sure that the other URL options of that payment plugin are empty, as default, and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29882 by Mieren
I assume you mean the return url and the logo url. They were already empty, so I looked to see if there was any other url you could be referring to.


The only other url possibilities I saw were under checkout 'Continue shopping button's URL' and 'URL where to redirect when the cart is empty,' so I tried it again with and without those urls.

I still get this message:
The following errors have occurred.
(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Gosh, not trying to be daft, but not sure where to go from here.

Thanks,
Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29883 by nicolas
Log into your Authorize.net account and go to Settings -> Response/Receipt URLs. Make sure that you delete any specified URLs. There shouldn't be any defined response / receipt URLs. Otherwise it might conflict with the one hikashop is sending to authorize.
Alternaively, you could try to add the URL
Code:
http://your_website.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&notif_payment=authorize&tmpl=component
as the relay (response ?) URL in your Authorize.net account.

That will solve this problem. Please remember that this has to be done on authorize.net's website not on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29941 by Mieren
Great. It's handled now.

I had already deleted the response/receipt url's in the beginning of all this.

But I hadn't realized the above-shown url needed to be entered on the authorize.net website.

Thanks a ton for helping me through this!!
Mieren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum