- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Modules Not Showing on Product Pages
- mymadmethods
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29426
by mymadmethods
Modules Not Showing on Product Pages was created by mymadmethods
I apologize if this topic has been covered, I couldn't find anything that quite fit my situation.
Whenever I utilize the HikaShop Content Module on my Joomla website, each product links to a page that does not contain my standard menu and cart modules. Here is the page with the HikaShop Content Modules:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/fitness-products
When you click on the product links, the pages look like this:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/component...ing-dvd-set?Itemid=0
When I need them to look like this:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/fitness-p...conditioning-dvd-set
I'm running the latest version of Hikashop and Joomla Version 1.7.0 with the yootheme Corona template. Thank you.
Whenever I utilize the HikaShop Content Module on my Joomla website, each product links to a page that does not contain my standard menu and cart modules. Here is the page with the HikaShop Content Modules:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/fitness-products
When you click on the product links, the pages look like this:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/component...ing-dvd-set?Itemid=0
When I need them to look like this:
new.mymadmethods.com/index.php/fitness-p...conditioning-dvd-set
I'm running the latest version of Hikashop and Joomla Version 1.7.0 with the yootheme Corona template. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modules Not Showing on Product Pages
Hi,
It's because you need to select one of your HikaShop menu in the "menu" option of your modules.
You can do that via the menu Display>Content modules. There, edit your modules and you will find the "menu" option there.
It's because you need to select one of your HikaShop menu in the "menu" option of your modules.
You can do that via the menu Display>Content modules. There, edit your modules and you will find the "menu" option there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds