- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Get collect on delivery to work with paypal etc.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29448
by k8fisher
Get collect on delivery to work with paypal etc. was created by k8fisher
Hi
Ive been trying to adjust hikashop to confirm orders for FREE items. My latest experiement was to:
create a new delivery method of "FREE items" which is linked to "Payment on delivery".
"FREE items" delvery method is only valid if your has a maximum cart value is 0.01. Which I figured is the same as FREE.
This doesnt seem to work. Have attached screenshots of the delivery method and payment settings.
Is there something Ive not done to make this work? Every item has a cost assigned to it. The FREE items have 0.0 as cost.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Ive been trying to adjust hikashop to confirm orders for FREE items. My latest experiement was to:
create a new delivery method of "FREE items" which is linked to "Payment on delivery".
"FREE items" delvery method is only valid if your has a maximum cart value is 0.01. Which I figured is the same as FREE.
This doesnt seem to work. Have attached screenshots of the delivery method and payment settings.
Is there something Ive not done to make this work? Every item has a cost assigned to it. The FREE items have 0.0 as cost.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by k8fisher.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get collect on delivery to work with paypal etc.
Please make sure that the "Include virtual product price" option of your shipping methods is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29463
by k8fisher
Replied by k8fisher on topic Re: Get collect on delivery to work with paypal etc.
Hi Ive just turned that on, paid items going through to paypal fine but free items going to:
warrenmiller.co.uk/nationwidetickets/checkout/step/step-1 and coming back with the 500 error
Re the option I turned on, would that mean I should assign a weight to the paid for tickets to stop their being mis identification as free tickets (collect on delivery)?
When I turn off auto select payment and delivery when there is only one option it seems that no payment or delivery options are deemed suitable for this transaction (their not appearing) despite the free tickets being the only item on the shop which is free
(below the maximum cost of 0.01). Shouldnt free items match with the setup shown?
I just checked the "free item only payment option" is matching with baskets with any basket except ones which consist solely of FREE items
Have to turn it off for now as the shop is live. Cant think how else I can differentiate products I thought setting the delivery / payment option to only trigger with items under 0.01 would equal all free items?
warrenmiller.co.uk/nationwidetickets/checkout/step/step-1 and coming back with the 500 error
Re the option I turned on, would that mean I should assign a weight to the paid for tickets to stop their being mis identification as free tickets (collect on delivery)?
When I turn off auto select payment and delivery when there is only one option it seems that no payment or delivery options are deemed suitable for this transaction (their not appearing) despite the free tickets being the only item on the shop which is free
(below the maximum cost of 0.01). Shouldnt free items match with the setup shown?I just checked the "free item only payment option" is matching with baskets with any basket except ones which consist solely of FREE items
Have to turn it off for now as the shop is live. Cant think how else I can differentiate products I thought setting the delivery / payment option to only trigger with items under 0.01 would equal all free items?
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by k8fisher.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get collect on delivery to work with paypal etc.
Indeed if the products don't have a weight, they will be considered as virtual and if you didn't activate the "Force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration, the shipping methods selection won't be displayed for them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds