- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Redirecting customer back to site afte
14 years 10 months ago #29544
by Andreas
Redirecting customer back to site afte was created by Andreas
Hi, sorry to be a pain with this site
www.biggerdiamonds4less.co.uk
!
Everything works fine apart from once a customer has paid for his goods he's left in 'limbo' on the WorldPay site. I'd like them to be redirected to a thankyou and result page. How do I acheive this have you any advice?
Everything works fine apart from once a customer has paid for his goods he's left in 'limbo' on the WorldPay site. I'd like them to be redirected to a thankyou and result page. How do I acheive this have you any advice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirecting customer back to site afte
Hi,
For the RBS WorldPay Business gateway, there is no mechanism in place for that. Only the RBS WorldPay Global Gateway allows for a return to the website. So you would have to change and use the plugin which was made for the Global Gateway instead if you want to do that.
For the RBS WorldPay Business gateway, there is no mechanism in place for that. Only the RBS WorldPay Global Gateway allows for a return to the website. So you would have to change and use the plugin which was made for the Global Gateway instead if you want to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43779
by ilmit
Replied by ilmit on topic Re: Redirecting customer back to site afte
Hey Andreas,
I'm having the same problem. I notice your site is still using WorldPay. Did you find a solution?
Paul.
I'm having the same problem. I notice your site is still using WorldPay. Did you find a solution?
Paul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43787
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirecting customer back to site afte
From what I understand, if you want to have a way to return to the shop at the end of the worldpay payment process, you will need to upload a "template" file to your worldpay account.
It's all explained on this page:
stackoverflow.com/questions/8232607/how-...etting-with-worldpay
It's all explained on this page:
stackoverflow.com/questions/8232607/how-...etting-with-worldpay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds