- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
New and Need Help with Products
14 years 10 months ago #29810
by Contrails
New and Need Help with Products was created by Contrails
I have just switched over from Virtumart to Hikashop and i'm running into a few issues.
I have just downloaded the start up edition to get a feel for it before jumping in full tilt.
I have set up the products and the catagorys, however when i click on the "Product Catalog" menu it brings up the product catagorys like it should however, theres no products coming up?
my website is www.contrailsaviation.ca please feel free to check it out, i'm new to website building but a very quick learner and i have gone through the configuration many times and dont know where im going wrong.
I have just downloaded the start up edition to get a feel for it before jumping in full tilt.
I have set up the products and the catagorys, however when i click on the "Product Catalog" menu it brings up the product catagorys like it should however, theres no products coming up?
my website is www.contrailsaviation.ca please feel free to check it out, i'm new to website building but a very quick learner and i have gone through the configuration many times and dont know where im going wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29811
by Contrails
Replied by Contrails on topic Re: New and Need Help with Products
ok, now for some reason it just decided to work?
so my question has magicly been answerd
so my question has magicly been answerd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds