Skip to main content

HELP: Messed up my country settings - SOLVED

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29856 by 1fcb
I tried to complete my delivery settings for all countries and somehow managed to mess up my settings completely. I erased Germany (ID 81) as the standard country, as I did not like to show it up in the country list as Germany but wanted it to appear as Deutschland (under d, not g). I then added a country Deutschland and a tax zone, however when registering a test user he doe not get pre-selected Deutschland as the Default country, but Afghanistan (which is the first in the alphabetical order). What is even worse is that a customer in Germany sees now ex-VAT prices before registering, which is against German law, hence I need to take my site offline before fixed!!!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by 1fcb. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29857 by nicolas
You could have just renamed the zone via the menu System->Zones. You didn't had to delete it...
The default country can be configured via the menu Display->Custom fields. Since the current default value has been deleted, it just takes the first one in the list.

For the VAT, it's probably because you didn't set your new zone in the "main tax zone" option of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29862 by 1fcb
thanks Nicolas. Works as you said!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum