Skip to main content

Is it possible to re-use images?

More
14 years 10 months ago #30030 by schemedia
in the store I am building, there are many products that will use the same image, but because of limitations placed by the artists (number of prints available, etc.) I have to set them up as separate products. is there a way I can utilize the same image, so I don't have to load it for each of these instances?

thanks!
robb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30035 by nicolas
The image has to upload uploaded each time you create a product.
However, in the Business edition, you can use the copy button on the products listing to duplicate a product. When you do that the image is not duplicated. So that would be a way for having the images only once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum