- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Creating a product list layout.
14 years 10 months ago #30041
by phill104
Creating a product list layout. was created by phill104
I am looking at creating a layout to display a number of items.
I would like an image at the top, a desription underneath and 2 buttons at the bottom, one "Buy Now" and the other "Read More"
I can handle the basic css but not sure how to achieve the desired basic setup. I want a page with a 3 product wids grid. Should be simple but I cannot seem to work it out.
Here is the sort of item layout I am after (not the styling, but the image>title>description>buttons idea. Exept as well as the image being linkable I would have a readmore button next to the add button.
www.joomlart.com/demo/#magento-themes.joomlart.com/jm_fashira
Any advice greatfully recieved.
I would like an image at the top, a desription underneath and 2 buttons at the bottom, one "Buy Now" and the other "Read More"
I can handle the basic css but not sure how to achieve the desired basic setup. I want a page with a 3 product wids grid. Should be simple but I cannot seem to work it out.
Here is the sort of item layout I am after (not the styling, but the image>title>description>buttons idea. Exept as well as the image being linkable I would have a readmore button next to the add button.
www.joomlart.com/demo/#magento-themes.joomlart.com/jm_fashira
Any advice greatfully recieved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30074
by phill104
Replied by phill104 on topic Re: Creating a product list layout.
In fact here is the exact layout I would like to create -
www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla17-template...omlart.com/ja_tiris/
With the exception I would use nicer buttons for "detail" and "add" at the bottom.
Which layout configuration would be the best start to achieve that?
With the exception I would use nicer buttons for "detail" and "add" at the bottom.
Which layout configuration would be the best start to achieve that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Creating a product list layout.
A layout in DIV with an "image and title" item box layout will already achieve something close to that (the number of columns ca be configured in the hikashop options of your menu), like that:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=79&lang=en
You would then need to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via Display->Views to move the name at the top and display the beginning of the description and the details link. That will be some easy php modifications
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ng&Itemid=79&lang=en
You would then need to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via Display->Views to move the name at the top and display the beginning of the description and the details link. That will be some easy php modifications
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30111
by phill104
Replied by phill104 on topic Re: Creating a product list layout.
Many thanks. I will report back when done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds