- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
mini cart question
14 years 10 months ago #30071
by msf1995
mini cart question was created by msf1995
I am using the mini cart in my site on all pages. When I click the link within the module, it generates the cart code on the current page ... is there a way to force it to open the cart in a new page instead?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30087
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: mini cart question
You would have to edit the file "cart" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<a class="hikashop_small_cart_checkout_link" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>">
to:
<a class="hikashop_small_cart_checkout_link" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>" target="_blank">
<a class="hikashop_small_cart_checkout_link" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>">
to:
<a class="hikashop_small_cart_checkout_link" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid); ?>" target="_blank">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30112
by msf1995
Replied by msf1995 on topic Re: mini cart question
Thank you for your answer. I'm afraid I didn't phrase the question well.
I have two ways to get to the shopping cart. One is from the main menu (menu item type: HikaShop » com_hikashop_checkout_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITLE); The other is from the mini cart.
When I'm on the home page and click the mini cart link, the cart loads on the home page with all the "home page only" modules I have placed there. The breadcrumbs read: Home
If I click the main menu Shopping cart link from the home page, the cart loads but the page is no longer listed as "home" and the extra modules don't appear. The breadcrumbs read: home > Shopping Cart.
This is what I would like the mini cart to do as well. Is there a way to change it?
I have two ways to get to the shopping cart. One is from the main menu (menu item type: HikaShop » com_hikashop_checkout_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITLE); The other is from the mini cart.
When I'm on the home page and click the mini cart link, the cart loads on the home page with all the "home page only" modules I have placed there. The breadcrumbs read: Home
If I click the main menu Shopping cart link from the home page, the cart loads but the page is no longer listed as "home" and the extra modules don't appear. The breadcrumbs read: home > Shopping Cart.
This is what I would like the mini cart to do as well. Is there a way to change it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30122
by msf1995
Replied by msf1995 on topic Re: mini cart question
Got it. I needed to enter a menu item in the "force a menu on the checkout" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds