- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to use spacing to bring the content down
14 years 10 months ago #30075
by chatpate
How to use spacing to bring the content down was created by chatpate
First of all thank you for this wonderful component. I am trying to see if this fits the website I am working on. I have a small problem though. I would like to display the content so that it doesn't effect my template. I want little spacing on my page. The product info is messing with the template. check this
link
to find out what I am talking about. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to use spacing to bring the content down
You can just add the CSS below in the front end CSS of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration and that will solve your problem:
.hikashop_product_page{ padding-top : 50px !important; }
.hikashop_product_page{ padding-top : 50px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30104
by chatpate
Replied by chatpate on topic Re: How to use spacing to bring the content down
worked great..thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30107
by chatpate
Replied by chatpate on topic Re: How to use spacing to bring the content down
nicolas is it possible to do a guest check out included shipping address form instead of people having to register for check out..??
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by chatpate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30144
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to use spacing to bring the content down
Yes. You need to change the option 'registration' to 'no registration' in the Checkout tab of the configuration. That will remove the user acconut creation and the users will still be able to enter their address.
That is only available in our commercial editions.
That is only available in our commercial editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds