- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
Clients to change orders after created
- doitsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #30101
by doitsolutions
Clients to change orders after created was created by doitsolutions
Hello,
My clients need to be able to change or cancel their orders once they are created. What is the best way to achieve that?
Here is what I have done so far:
Payment option:
We have only one payment option, "Payment on delivery". This is because we want them to get the invoice, then pay, then we deliver once payment received (This payment method was the closest option we could find, I'll have to edit the text etc about payment on delivery.
Shipping options:
No shipping options set up.
Menu:
I have created a "User control Panel" Menu Item where my clients can view their orders.
Now, how can I let them make changes to an order, or at least cancel it?
My clients need to be able to change or cancel their orders once they are created. What is the best way to achieve that?
Here is what I have done so far:
Payment option:
We have only one payment option, "Payment on delivery". This is because we want them to get the invoice, then pay, then we deliver once payment received (This payment method was the closest option we could find, I'll have to edit the text etc about payment on delivery.
Shipping options:
No shipping options set up.
Menu:
I have created a "User control Panel" Menu Item where my clients can view their orders.
Now, how can I let them make changes to an order, or at least cancel it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Clients to change orders after created
Hi,
It's not possible for customers to modify their order once its created.
Giving them the possibility to cancel their orders would be something we could add without too much difficulties but there is no option for that at the moment.
It's not possible for customers to modify their order once its created.
Giving them the possibility to cancel their orders would be something we could add without too much difficulties but there is no option for that at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- doitsolutions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 10 months ago #30125
by doitsolutions
Replied by doitsolutions on topic Re: Clients to change orders after created
Thanks, all good. Not a big deal.
Great product by the way! Very nice. I keep getting pleasantly surprised every time I learn how to do something new. Very well thought out / user intuitive with most things also.
Cheers,
Michael A.
Great product by the way! Very nice. I keep getting pleasantly surprised every time I learn how to do something new. Very well thought out / user intuitive with most things also.
Cheers,
Michael A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds