- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
country zone and state
14 years 10 months ago #30123
by jade
country zone and state was created by jade
Hi,
Please to tell me how to set up of the desired country to sell.
For example I just want to sell in the USA.
Then I will unpublished others country.
But, do I need to unpublished all the zone and states of the others country??
Because after I unpublished all others country (except the USA
I desired)but
I can see the zone and state of the country is published at the back end.
Thanks!
Jade
Please to tell me how to set up of the desired country to sell.
For example I just want to sell in the USA.
Then I will unpublished others country.
But, do I need to unpublished all the zone and states of the others country??
Because after I unpublished all others country (except the USA
I desired)but
I can see the zone and state of the country is published at the back end.
Thanks!
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30153
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: country zone and state
Hi,
You don't need to unpublish the other countries states.
You can just unpublish the other countries.
Also, make sure that you set the default values of both the country and the state fields via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You don't need to unpublish the other countries states.
You can just unpublish the other countries.
Also, make sure that you set the default values of both the country and the state fields via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30261
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: country zone and state
Hi
Is it? (To desire For 1 or more countries to sell products)will be:
Step 1: Configuration > System > Zone > Countries then to unpublished the country not want.
Step 2: Configuration > Display > Custom fields > address_state > Zone -- then to select Countries ??
Step 3: Configuration > Display > Custom fields > address_country > Zone -- then to select Countries ??
Any other setting is needed?
Is it? (To desire For 1 or more countries to sell products)will be:
Step 1: Configuration > System > Zone > Countries then to unpublished the country not want.
Step 2: Configuration > Display > Custom fields > address_state > Zone -- then to select Countries ??
Step 3: Configuration > Display > Custom fields > address_country > Zone -- then to select Countries ??
Any other setting is needed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: country zone and state
You should do step 3 before step 2 as only the states of the country selected in the address_country field will be display for your address_state field.
Also, there is the "main tax zone" setting in the configuration to change if you want.
There is nothing else.
Also, there is the "main tax zone" setting in the configuration to change if you want.
There is nothing else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30498
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: country zone and state
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds