- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Newbie UPS warehouse question
14 years 10 months ago #30162
by Donatien
Newbie UPS warehouse question was created by Donatien
The error message I am getting:
No available wharehouse found for your location
I am doing a test run on my shipping. And as soon as I do the login I get that error. I have set up my warehouse in the US and have not set any zone restriction. I am not sure what info to give that may help in this regard. I feel like I am missing the obivous.
let me know what info to provide, so I can make this easier.
No available wharehouse found for your location
I am doing a test run on my shipping. And as soon as I do the login I get that error. I have set up my warehouse in the US and have not set any zone restriction. I am not sure what info to give that may help in this regard. I feel like I am missing the obivous.
let me know what info to provide, so I can make this easier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Newbie UPS warehouse question
Could you do a screenshot of the ups options screen so that we can see how you set it up ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30236
by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: Newbie UPS warehouse question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Newbie UPS warehouse question
I remember that there was such problem in previous versions of HikaShop when no zone was entered for the warehouse.
Do you have the latest version ? If not, you should update.
If yes, you should try to select a zone for the warehouse (you could always create a zone "world" and add all the countries for it).
Do you have the latest version ? If not, you should update.
If yes, you should try to select a zone for the warehouse (you could always create a zone "world" and add all the countries for it).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30240
by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: Newbie UPS warehouse question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30241
by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: Newbie UPS warehouse question
I have the latest version but will give creating the "world zone"
I'll post if it is successful or not.
Thanks again.
I'll post if it is successful or not.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds