- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove price display on category?
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #30257
by MahonyTech
How to remove price display on category? was created by MahonyTech
Hi, I have a site I'm working on at
cmathletics.com/demo
and I want to know how to take away the price from the category page. ON that site, if you click on Apparel for Men, you get a list of products and the price shows there. I don't want to show the price on that page. Instead, I only want the price to show when you click into the product description. I already know how to get the price to show for the product description page. How can I make the price go away on the product category page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove price display on category?
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop and edit the module with the id 73. There, turn off the "show price" option and that should do what you want.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop and edit the module with the id 73. There, turn off the "show price" option and that should do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34078
by Idealtouch
Replied by Idealtouch on topic Re: How to remove price display on category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34123
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove price display on category?
The id will be different for every website.
If in doubt, you should do it for all of the associated products listings
If in doubt, you should do it for all of the associated products listings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds