- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
"After a product is added to cart" not working
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30359
by gageorion
"After a product is added to cart" not working was created by gageorion
Hey Guys,
Great Component overall. Good design! I am having a few issues, I hope you don't mind that I ask several questions at once!...
Thanks!
Joomla 1.7.3
Hika 1.5.4
Great Component overall. Good design! I am having a few issues, I hope you don't mind that I ask several questions at once!...
-
Why is it that having selected "stay on page and display popup notice" we are still being taken directly to the cart once we click on an item?
I have added a URL for continue shopping, but no button appears in the details page or cart, why?
I need a "add to cart" button for products, how can I do that?
Thanks!
Joomla 1.7.3
Hika 1.5.4
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by gageorion. Reason: forgot to add versions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30384
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "After a product is added to cart" not working
Hi,
1. If you use the automatically displayed add to cart buttons that won't happen. So that whole mean that you're using a HTML add to cart button that you copy/pasted somewhere and in that case that option won't have any effect as you need to use a different URL.
2. For the continue shopping, that should not be possible. Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
3. If you set a price in your products, the add to cart button will be displayed automatically on the product page. There is nothing to do.
1. If you use the automatically displayed add to cart buttons that won't happen. So that whole mean that you're using a HTML add to cart button that you copy/pasted somewhere and in that case that option won't have any effect as you need to use a different URL.
2. For the continue shopping, that should not be possible. Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
3. If you set a price in your products, the add to cart button will be displayed automatically on the product page. There is nothing to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30422
by gageorion
Replied by gageorion on topic Re: "After a product is added to cart" not working
The site is currently offline. I will email you a login if you give me an email address. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "After a product is added to cart" not working
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please put the URL of this thread in your message so that we know what to do with it.
Please put the URL of this thread in your message so that we know what to do with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "After a product is added to cart" not working
I can see the continue button on your checkout. So it's working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds