- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Site name and category name?
14 years 10 months ago #30361
by chocovo
Site name and category name? was created by chocovo
Hello,
When I'm listing the category, on the top appear: [site name] - [category].
It is possible to erase the site name (in red).
Thanks for your support.
Best Regards
When I'm listing the category, on the top appear: [site name] - [category].
It is possible to erase the site name (in red).
Thanks for your support.
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Site name and category name?
Hi,
That is controlled by the option "Include Site Name in Page Titles" in the configuration of Joomla. If you set that to no, it won't display the site name.
You can alternatively remove the code:
if (empty($title)) {
$title = $app->getCfg('sitename');
}
elseif ($app->getCfg('sitename_pagetitles', 0) == 1) {
$title = JText::sprintf('JPAGETITLE', $app->getCfg('sitename'), $title);
}
elseif ($app->getCfg('sitename_pagetitles', 0) == 2) {
$title = JText::sprintf('JPAGETITLE', $title, $app->getCfg('sitename'));
}
from the files components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and
components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php to remove the
site name from the title on products and category listings.
That is controlled by the option "Include Site Name in Page Titles" in the configuration of Joomla. If you set that to no, it won't display the site name.
You can alternatively remove the code:
if (empty($title)) {
$title = $app->getCfg('sitename');
}
elseif ($app->getCfg('sitename_pagetitles', 0) == 1) {
$title = JText::sprintf('JPAGETITLE', $app->getCfg('sitename'), $title);
}
elseif ($app->getCfg('sitename_pagetitles', 0) == 2) {
$title = JText::sprintf('JPAGETITLE', $title, $app->getCfg('sitename'));
}
from the files components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and
components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php to remove the
site name from the title on products and category listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30420
by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Re: Site name and category name?
Hi nicolas,
I knew that names was editable from joomla configuration but I asked it because I don't want site name appear above categories and products and I thought perhaps it was possible to change it from hikashop configuration.
I will edit the files.
Thanks for all.
Best Regards.
I knew that names was editable from joomla configuration but I asked it because I don't want site name appear above categories and products and I thought perhaps it was possible to change it from hikashop configuration.
I will edit the files.
Thanks for all.
Best Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds