- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
hidden wholesale price
14 years 10 months ago #30504
by emmg
hidden wholesale price was created by emmg
i've been looking and i haven't seen this talked about.
I would like to be able to hide part of the prices on my store. I want to be able to use the DB as a way to track what I pay for and item and what it's selling for, but to have the price I pay hidden from being displayed on the main website.
Does this make sense? And if this feature is already there, can someone point me in the right direction??
Thanks for everything!
Nice cart BTW!
I would like to be able to hide part of the prices on my store. I want to be able to use the DB as a way to track what I pay for and item and what it's selling for, but to have the price I pay hidden from being displayed on the main website.
Does this make sense? And if this feature is already there, can someone point me in the right direction??
Thanks for everything!
Nice cart BTW!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30521
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hidden wholesale price
Hi,
You can create a new custom product field via the menu Display>Custom fields in our commercial editions in order to add a new field on your product edition page and save the price you pay for your items.
You can create a new custom product field via the menu Display>Custom fields in our commercial editions in order to add a new field on your product edition page and save the price you pay for your items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30560
by emmg
Replied by emmg on topic Re: hidden wholesale price
ok, thank you.
but will that added price be hidden? just making sure, because I need this function
ty
but will that added price be hidden? just making sure, because I need this function
ty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hidden wholesale price
Yes, in the options of the custom field, you can select whether it will be displayed on the front end or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds