- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Redirecting to localhost
15 years 9 months ago #3052
by jvnderwe
Redirecting to localhost was created by jvnderwe
Hi there. I built a site with hikashop on my computer and I just uploaded to the server. Everything appears to be working well except that when I am on the checkout page and I delete all items from the cart, instead of redirecting me to the previous page on the new server, hikashop redirects to localhost. I can't seem to find where to change this setting. How do I fix this? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #3059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirecting to localhost
Hi,
You have in the configuration under the tab display the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" which you should update with the new URL.
You have in the configuration under the tab display the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" which you should update with the new URL.
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds