- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbs and Big Product Images
14 years 10 months ago #30611
by mpiper
Thumbs and Big Product Images was created by mpiper
Hello
I use your component as a product showcase.
I read some posts about big pics in product view but i confused.
I set in system-->configuration--> files thumbnails 100x100 and image 800x600
but the same size (100x100) appears in the product view. if i change the thumbs dimensions 200x200 the product appears in 200x200 too.
What i am doing wrong ?
Please help.
Thanks
Mixalis
I use your component as a product showcase.
I read some posts about big pics in product view but i confused.
I set in system-->configuration--> files thumbnails 100x100 and image 800x600
but the same size (100x100) appears in the product view. if i change the thumbs dimensions 200x200 the product appears in 200x200 too.
What i am doing wrong ?
Please help.
Thanks
Mixalis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30656
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbs and Big Product Images
Hi,
The thumbnails size is used on the product page and the listings for the thumbnails.
The image size is used to resize the original image when you upload it.
So that's normal.
For thumbnails on listings, you will have image size options in the options of your menus/modules accessible via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
The thumbnails size is used on the product page and the listings for the thumbnails.
The image size is used to resize the original image when you upload it.
So that's normal.
For thumbnails on listings, you will have image size options in the options of your menus/modules accessible via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds