- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Remove "Remember me"
14 years 10 months ago #30626
by jplante
Remove "Remember me" was created by jplante
Good day,
I tried to remove the "Remember me" checkbox on the the checkout connection box, but when I remove it in the code, I get a PHP error or a redirection loop. Can you please help me?
Thanks
Js
I tried to remove the "Remember me" checkbox on the the checkout connection box, but when I remove it in the code, I get a PHP error or a redirection loop. Can you please help me?
Thanks
Js
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30627
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Remove "Remember me"
Hello Jplante,
To remove the "Remember me" checkbox on the the checkout connection box, you have to comment this two lines:
<!--<label for="remember"><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_REMEMBER_ME') ?></label>
<input type="checkbox" id="remember" name="remember" class="inputbox" value="yes" alt="Remember Me" />-->
in the "checkout / login_form.php " View.
To remove the "Remember me" checkbox on the the checkout connection box, you have to comment this two lines:
<!--<label for="remember"><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_REMEMBER_ME') ?></label>
<input type="checkbox" id="remember" name="remember" class="inputbox" value="yes" alt="Remember Me" />-->
in the "checkout / login_form.php " View.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30674
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove "Remember me"
You can edit that view file via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds