- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
changing display settings
14 years 10 months ago #30648
by Joanne
changing display settings was created by Joanne
HI,
This seems like a really silly problem that hopefully has a very simple fix!
We I make changes to any of the display settings in the configuration they do not appear on the front end
Hopefully someone can help me out with where to begin to find out why this is the case please?
I'm in System/Configuration/Display - changes to background colour, number of columns, number of items displayed etc. are being changed but nothing is happening??
Thanks in advance
Jo
This seems like a really silly problem that hopefully has a very simple fix!
We I make changes to any of the display settings in the configuration they do not appear on the front end
Hopefully someone can help me out with where to begin to find out why this is the case please?
I'm in System/Configuration/Display - changes to background colour, number of columns, number of items displayed etc. are being changed but nothing is happening??
Thanks in advance
Jo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30716
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: changing display settings
These parameters are DEFAULT parameters which are only for new menus and modules.
For existing menus and modules you should go in the menu Display->Content menus/modules where you will have similar options.
For existing menus and modules you should go in the menu Display->Content menus/modules where you will have similar options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30721
by Joanne
Replied by Joanne on topic Re: changing display settings
Simple as I suspected and hoped.
Thank you so much

Jo
Thank you so much
Jo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds