- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
14 years 10 months ago #30812
by mbeley
Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed" was created by mbeley
Hi,
Upon receiving a valid Paypal payment (I got the email from Paypal) I noticed that the order status is not updated automatically.
I looked at this page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...or.html#notification
I'm wondering if there is an htaccess issue.
I have looked at 2 .htaccess files. One is in the root of my website and another one here: /public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe. In both cases the permission is 644, but the text of the second one says "deny to all".
Please advise
Thanks!
Mathieu
Upon receiving a valid Paypal payment (I got the email from Paypal) I noticed that the order status is not updated automatically.
I looked at this page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...or.html#notification
I'm wondering if there is an htaccess issue.
I have looked at 2 .htaccess files. One is in the root of my website and another one here: /public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe. In both cases the permission is 644, but the text of the second one says "deny to all".
Please advise
Thanks!
Mathieu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30836
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
Hi,
The problem doesn't come from your htaccess. That can only happen if you purposely modified the main htaccess to refuse connections which is apparently not the case.
So it must be one of the other points.
The problem doesn't come from your htaccess. That can only happen if you purposely modified the main htaccess to refuse connections which is apparently not the case.
So it must be one of the other points.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30960
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
Hi,
None of the other points apply.
My site is up, not on localhost, not in maintenance.
In the Paypal plugin, "allow payment notifications from paypal" is YES with "return method" on YES too.
I did not change the IPs, I just refreshed them and they look the same.
I asked my hosting company if there was "a security component which forbids scripts to contact my website", and they said NO.
Also they are currently checking to see if the Paypal IPs may be blocked for any reason.
Thanks!
None of the other points apply.
My site is up, not on localhost, not in maintenance.
In the Paypal plugin, "allow payment notifications from paypal" is YES with "return method" on YES too.
I did not change the IPs, I just refreshed them and they look the same.
I asked my hosting company if there was "a security component which forbids scripts to contact my website", and they said NO.
Also they are currently checking to see if the Paypal IPs may be blocked for any reason.
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by mbeley.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30961
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
There is one thing I forgot to say, my site just moved to a new server and a new IP address, is there anything I need to do to update the IP address that Paypal is using to send the info?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30983
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
After finding this post:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...pal-ipn-setting.html
I entered the Instant Payment Notification URL in my Paypal account.
I think it may solve my problem...
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...pal-ipn-setting.html
I entered the Instant Payment Notification URL in my Paypal account.
I think it may solve my problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31019
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
Did it solve it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31050
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: Paypal order status not updated to "confirmed"
I was waiting for an order to see if it worked.
I got an order. It's confirmed in Hikashop.
Problem solved! Thanks!
I got an order. It's confirmed in Hikashop.
Problem solved! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds