- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How Do I only display one box as each product ???
14 years 10 months ago #30814
by stubil
How Do I only display one box as each product ??? was created by stubil
Hi
How do i only dispay one module with a link to all the items in the shop, as each time I add a product it adds a new module to the main home page?
I think i am getting their with most other things just cant work this one out! any help would be much appreciated?
Thanks
the website is www.flitwickeagles.org
Stu
How do i only dispay one module with a link to all the items in the shop, as each time I add a product it adds a new module to the main home page?
I think i am getting their with most other things just cant work this one out! any help would be much appreciated?
Thanks
the website is www.flitwickeagles.org
Stu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How Do I only display one box as each product ???
Hi,
If you want to display a module listing all your products, you can do like explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
Also, you will have to change the "sub elements filter" to "all sub elements" so that it displays all the products from sub categories.
If you want to display a module listing all your products, you can do like explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
Also, you will have to change the "sub elements filter" to "all sub elements" so that it displays all the products from sub categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30908
by stubil
Replied by stubil on topic Re: How Do I only display one box as each product ???
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the response, I have tried to add the module as per your link, I guess as I have only downloaded the free shop I need to download and pay for the full version so the module only displays one box with a slideshow of all products, as it still puts a module box for each product on the web site www.flitwickeagles.org as you can see??
Unless I am doing something really daft? probably
I will keep trying, even if i disable the other modules it still appears!!!
Thanks
Stuart
Thanks for the response, I have tried to add the module as per your link, I guess as I have only downloaded the free shop I need to download and pay for the full version so the module only displays one box with a slideshow of all products, as it still puts a module box for each product on the web site www.flitwickeagles.org as you can see??
Unless I am doing something really daft? probably
Thanks
Stuart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30929
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How Do I only display one box as each product ???
Ah yes, if you want to products to slide inside one area, you will need to use the carousel feature of the Business edition as explained there:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31000
by stubil
Replied by stubil on topic Re: How Do I only display one box as each product ???
Thanks
Guess Id better upgrade to the business edition!
Stuart
Guess Id better upgrade to the business edition!
Stuart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds