- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product description Status
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30856
by astru
Product description Status was created by astru
Hello, I would like to change the description of the product
Now I have to do; www.claradehuevo.com/webprueba/index.php...o/12-galletas-linzer
But I want to do
This is an edited picture by photoshop
What do I have to change?
Thanks!!
Now I have to do; www.claradehuevo.com/webprueba/index.php...o/12-galletas-linzer
But I want to do
This is an edited picture by photoshop
What do I have to change?
Thanks!!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by astru.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30902
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product description Status
Hi,
You should move the code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description)); ?>
</div>
inside the div hikashop_product_right_part in the file 'show' of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views.
If the width of the description is too big, the whole right part might go below the image. In that case, you will need to add some CSS like that :
.hikashop_product_right_part { width: 400px; }
in the front end CSS that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.
You should move the code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description)); ?>
</div>
inside the div hikashop_product_right_part in the file 'show' of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views.
If the width of the description is too big, the whole right part might go below the image. In that case, you will need to add some CSS like that :
.hikashop_product_right_part { width: 400px; }
in the front end CSS that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30949
by astru
Replied by astru on topic Re: Product description Status
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by astru.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product description Status
There is no option for that.
You would need to override the image display by using another shadow box system. But that require programming skills.
We have some documentation for developers about that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
You would need to override the image display by using another shadow box system. But that require programming skills.
We have some documentation for developers about that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds