- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Error 500 on Login
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30968
by mbeley
Error 500 on Login was created by mbeley
Hi,
When trying to login with a username that does not exist, I get a 500 error.
I would prefer the user sees a regular page with an error message.
I guess it's a Joomla issue not Hikashop, isn't it?
Anyway I though I should ask.
Thanks!
When trying to login with a username that does not exist, I get a 500 error.
I would prefer the user sees a regular page with an error message.
I guess it's a Joomla issue not Hikashop, isn't it?
Anyway I though I should ask.
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by mbeley.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error 500 on Login
Hi,
That's indeed a joomla issue. Here is a thread about that:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=662001
That's indeed a joomla issue. Here is a thread about that:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=662001
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30982
by mbeley
Replied by mbeley on topic Re: Error 500 on Login
Thanks!
Sounds like I need to udate to Joomla 1.7.3.
Sounds like I need to udate to Joomla 1.7.3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds