- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to specify width of shopping cart steps
14 years 10 months ago #30998
by matzuber
How to specify width of shopping cart steps was created by matzuber
Hi,
I am a new Hikashop user - I have everything working perfectly except the width of the following steps in the checkout process:
Shipping
Payment
Cart
These have a box that goes all the way to the right edge of the page. I would like to set a right indent of about 25 pixels, is this possible? Or, perhaps another way to put it is to have the box displayed set to 90%, and not 100%.
Thanks for any help!
Kind regards,
Huw
I am a new Hikashop user - I have everything working perfectly except the width of the following steps in the checkout process:
Shipping
Payment
Cart
These have a box that goes all the way to the right edge of the page. I would like to set a right indent of about 25 pixels, is this possible? Or, perhaps another way to put it is to have the box displayed set to 90%, and not 100%.
Thanks for any help!
Kind regards,
Huw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to specify width of shopping cart steps
Hi,
Sure, you can do that by adding some CSS in the front end CSS file via the tab Display of the configuration.
For the shipping area:
.hikashop_shipping_methods{ width: 90%; }
For the payment area:
.hikashop_payment_methods{ width: 90%; }
For the cart area:
.hikashop_checkout_cart{ width: 90%; }
Sure, you can do that by adding some CSS in the front end CSS file via the tab Display of the configuration.
For the shipping area:
.hikashop_shipping_methods{ width: 90%; }
For the payment area:
.hikashop_payment_methods{ width: 90%; }
For the cart area:
.hikashop_checkout_cart{ width: 90%; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31038
by matzuber
Replied by matzuber on topic Re: How to specify width of shopping cart steps
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for the quick reply - that worked perfectly.
Just one more quick question - how do I do the same for the cart progress bar?
Thanks! Also, thanks for the great hikashop component, it is far superior to the others that I have tested.
Huw
Thank you for the quick reply - that worked perfectly.
Just one more quick question - how do I do the same for the cart progress bar?
Thanks! Also, thanks for the great hikashop component, it is far superior to the others that I have tested.
Huw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31039
by matzuber
Replied by matzuber on topic Re: How to specify width of shopping cart steps
Hi Nicolas,
Actually, is there a list of all the cart steps so that I can adjust any of the modules widths?
Thanks!
Huw
Actually, is there a list of all the cart steps so that I can adjust any of the modules widths?
Thanks!
Huw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to specify width of shopping cart steps
Hi,
There is no list, but you can just use firebug to get the class names to use in your CSS:
www.tutorial9.net/tutorials/web-tutorial...opment-with-firebug/
For the progress bar, the CSS would be:
.hikashop_cart_bar{ width: 90%; }
There is no list, but you can just use firebug to get the class names to use in your CSS:
www.tutorial9.net/tutorials/web-tutorial...opment-with-firebug/
For the progress bar, the CSS would be:
.hikashop_cart_bar{ width: 90%; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds