- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid
14 years 10 months ago #31001
by byesuzuki
Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid was created by byesuzuki
Hi there,
I set up paypal pro and put in the username/pwd/signature in the boxes and got this error "Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid"
I logged in to paypal, copied and pasted the credentials again to make sure and still get the same error.
Is there something wrong on hikashop's end as I can't get this to work even though it's configured.
This is how the settings are on that page.
I set up paypal pro and put in the username/pwd/signature in the boxes and got this error "Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid"
I logged in to paypal, copied and pasted the credentials again to make sure and still get the same error.
Is there something wrong on hikashop's end as I can't get this to work even though it's configured.
This is how the settings are on that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid
Hi,
It's a standard PayPal error when you didn't setup properly paypal pro or the paypal pro plugin.
I see that you're using the sandbox environment. Do you know that you need different credentials than your paypal pro account in order to use the sandbox ? You can find all that explained on that link:
www.x.com/developers/paypal/forums/intro...ity-header-not-valid
It's a standard PayPal error when you didn't setup properly paypal pro or the paypal pro plugin.
I see that you're using the sandbox environment. Do you know that you need different credentials than your paypal pro account in order to use the sandbox ? You can find all that explained on that link:
www.x.com/developers/paypal/forums/intro...ity-header-not-valid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31004
by byesuzuki
Replied by byesuzuki on topic Re: Error 10002: Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid
never mind, it was because it was in sandbox mode, i switched it to production and it works fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds