- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
No Images from 2 of the 4 dropdown menu selections
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31167
by lattitudes
No Images from 2 of the 4 dropdown menu selections was created by lattitudes
Hi every1. I have made a template using Artisteer. I uploaded it and then went to work creating articles, categories menus which have sub menus under Category. The first two sub menus under category will show the product info and images. The second 2 only show the category heading, no images. no thumbnails etc
Appreciate the help, I have been working on this prob for 4 days UGH :evil:
Charles
Appreciate the help, I have been working on this prob for 4 days UGH :evil:
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No Images from 2 of the 4 dropdown menu selections
Hi,
In the hikashop options of your menus, you should change the item box layout option to image and title instead of title or make sure that you're using the layout DIV and not list.
In the hikashop options of your menus, you should change the item box layout option to image and title instead of title or make sure that you're using the layout DIV and not list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #31226
by lattitudes
Replied by lattitudes on topic Re: No Images from 2 of the 4 dropdown menu selections
Hello Nicolas,
Thanks for rapid reply. Unfortunately that was not the solution as that was my original setup (images and title and div.
I looked and compared each of the setups for the sub-menus. They were ALMOST identical with the exception of the associated category. I fixed that and now the images will show. I then noticed my menu no longer appeared after selecting a category. I had to go back to see the menu choices. Do you have any thoughts on this new issue. Are they related to the original problem or is it just my ignorance on the setup in general in joomla and hikashop. Sorry about being a pain in the butt but I am a new user to both. I like both of them a lot and certainly do not want to go backwards to the clients original site.
Thanks again
Charles
Thanks for rapid reply. Unfortunately that was not the solution as that was my original setup (images and title and div.
I looked and compared each of the setups for the sub-menus. They were ALMOST identical with the exception of the associated category. I fixed that and now the images will show. I then noticed my menu no longer appeared after selecting a category. I had to go back to see the menu choices. Do you have any thoughts on this new issue. Are they related to the original problem or is it just my ignorance on the setup in general in joomla and hikashop. Sorry about being a pain in the butt but I am a new user to both. I like both of them a lot and certainly do not want to go backwards to the clients original site.
Thanks again
Charles
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by lattitudes. Reason: grammar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31229
by lattitudes
Replied by lattitudes on topic Re: No Images from 2 of the 4 dropdown menu selections
Nicolas,
I solved the problem. After deleting the sub-menu and rebuilding it I had failed to select the new menu assignment. Thanx for you help and time
Charles
I solved the problem. After deleting the sub-menu and rebuilding it I had failed to select the new menu assignment. Thanx for you help and time
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds