- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to change background colour and...
15 years 9 months ago #3125
by stevegmc
How to change background colour and... was created by stevegmc
Hi!
How do I change the background colour and possible add the description and add to cart button to a Category listing page thats linked via a menu? The area I am trying to change is attached.
I found that there is a colour change option under the Display, Module menu, but can't find anything to change this listing background.
Many thanks
Steve
How do I change the background colour and possible add the description and add to cart button to a Category listing page thats linked via a menu? The area I am trying to change is attached.
I found that there is a colour change option under the Display, Module menu, but can't find anything to change this listing background.
Many thanks
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change background colour and...
Hi,
In the menu Display->Content modules or Display->Content menus you can edit your products listing module/menu. There you will have the options to change the item layout, the color, and add an "add to cart" button. If you give us the URL of that page on your website, we could tell you a bit more precisely which menu/module you should edit.
In the menu Display->Content modules or Display->Content menus you can edit your products listing module/menu. There you will have the options to change the item layout, the color, and add an "add to cart" button. If you give us the URL of that page on your website, we could tell you a bit more precisely which menu/module you should edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3128
by stevegmc
Replied by stevegmc on topic Re: How to change background colour and...
Thank you, worked it out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds