- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Product Options that change the price?
14 years 10 months ago #31253
by coleision
Product Options that change the price? was created by coleision
I'm not sure if this is possible. I am using the free version and will upgrade if needed.
I have some necklaces that I am selling. I am also selling charms to go with these.
I would like to have some of the charms available on the product order page. So they can be easily added to the order without moving around the site.
Is it possible to add these under the product? or a good workflow to show them as related and be able to set the quantity on one page and hit add to cart and all of them added to the cart at once?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Coleision
I have some necklaces that I am selling. I am also selling charms to go with these.
I would like to have some of the charms available on the product order page. So they can be easily added to the order without moving around the site.
Is it possible to add these under the product? or a good workflow to show them as related and be able to set the quantity on one page and hit add to cart and all of them added to the cart at once?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Coleision
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Options that change the price?
Hi,
Yes, you can do that with "options" on our commercial editions:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Yes, you can do that with "options" on our commercial editions:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31317
by coleision
Replied by coleision on topic Re: Product Options that change the price?
Woo Hoo! Guess it's time to upgrade. So glad these are available, really did not want to go to a different solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds