- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
No registration for checkout
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31286
by MahonyTech
No registration for checkout was created by MahonyTech
Hi,
I have changed my settings to "no registration" however my site is still requiring registration. The site is at cmathletics.com/demo
Please tell me what I need to do to make this registration go away.
I have changed my settings to "no registration" however my site is still requiring registration. The site is at cmathletics.com/demo
Please tell me what I need to do to make this registration go away.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No registration for checkout
Hi,
Your wbesite is not working because of your template so I couldn't check it.
When you change that option, that doesn't remove the registration form completely, as you still want to ask for the email address and the address of the user, however, it removes the username and password fields and no account is created for your users on your website. Isn't that what you want.
If you don't want to ask for the address, you can remove the address fields in the menu display->custom fields and if you don't want the email address as well, then you should remove the login and address view from the checkout workflow option of your configuration.
The login on the left can be turned off with the "login" option on the same screen.
Your wbesite is not working because of your template so I couldn't check it.
When you change that option, that doesn't remove the registration form completely, as you still want to ask for the email address and the address of the user, however, it removes the username and password fields and no account is created for your users on your website. Isn't that what you want.
If you don't want to ask for the address, you can remove the address fields in the menu display->custom fields and if you don't want the email address as well, then you should remove the login and address view from the checkout workflow option of your configuration.
The login on the left can be turned off with the "login" option on the same screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31752
by MahonyTech
Replied by MahonyTech on topic Re: No registration for checkout
Here are some more questions about this as it lets me create my order without forcing me to register, but check out the image I have attached. The button still says "REGISTER" and it asks for alot of information as "required" that I don't necessarily want required. How can I change "REGISTER" to "CHECKOUT" or something similar? How can I tell the system what fields are required and what fields are not required?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No registration for checkout
For the text, you can change it as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For the fields, you can change them via the menu Display->Custom fields.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For the fields, you can change them via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47574
by Leilu
Replied by Leilu on topic Re: No registration for checkout
I have the same problem, I removed the "Login or Create Account" but the text and button "Registration" still exists ( see attachment) and I cannot see where exactly to change this? I would like to replace the text above the address fields "Registration" and the button "Register". Thanks in advance. :silly:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No registration for checkout
Please check that you did your translations override as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47826
by Leilu
Replied by Leilu on topic Re: No registration for checkout
This is a great product but I'm really struggling to find where to change simple texts on the checkout form??????????????????
See attachment. I've already changed option to "No registration" and then changed
[LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="Login or register account"]
to
[LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT=""] so that text does not appear because I want customers to fill in the delivery address but not have to register. However, the form still says "Registration". I would like it to say "Delivery Address" or something similar.
See attachment. I've already changed option to "No registration" and then changed
[LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="Login or register account"]
to
[LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT=""] so that text does not appear because I want customers to fill in the delivery address but not have to register. However, the form still says "Registration". I would like it to say "Delivery Address" or something similar.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Leilu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47835
by Leilu
Replied by Leilu on topic Re: No registration for checkout
Solved
To remove the text "Registration" and the text "Register" on the button.
In the language file copy and paste the fields into override and change to
LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="" (this will remove the text)
HIKA_REGISTER="Next" (change the word "register" on button to "Next")
HIKA_REGISTRATION="" (remove the "Registration" text)
To remove the text "Registration" and the text "Register" on the button.
In the language file copy and paste the fields into override and change to
LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="" (this will remove the text)
HIKA_REGISTER="Next" (change the word "register" on button to "Next")
HIKA_REGISTRATION="" (remove the "Registration" text)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Leilu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds