- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
View orders problem
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #31375
by lfarjon
View orders problem was created by lfarjon
Hello,
I am having trouble with the User control panel: When my clients click on "view orders", the browser returns this:
Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/lfarjon/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 675
Here is the View Orders URL: ladybeehair.com/index.php/en/my-account/order
Thank you in advance
L
I am having trouble with the User control panel: When my clients click on "view orders", the browser returns this:
Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/lfarjon/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 675
Here is the View Orders URL: ladybeehair.com/index.php/en/my-account/order
Thank you in advance
L
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by lfarjon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: View orders problem
Hi,
Could you try the solution given on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...oll-panel.html#30872
Could you try the solution given on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...oll-panel.html#30872
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31448
by lfarjon
Replied by lfarjon on topic Re: View orders problem
Thank you for your respone.
Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/lfarjon/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 652
is what I get after switching to MYSQL from MYSQLI
By the way, the platform I am using is Joomla 1.7, if that helps... Thanks
Fatal error: Class '' not found in /home/lfarjon/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 652
is what I get after switching to MYSQL from MYSQLI
By the way, the platform I am using is Joomla 1.7, if that helps... Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31449
by lfarjon
Replied by lfarjon on topic Re: View orders problem
aaand I do not use Joomfish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31466
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: View orders problem
Please try the solution in the last post there:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...l.html?lang=en#31070
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31502
by lfarjon
Replied by lfarjon on topic Re: View orders problem
it worked, thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds