Skip to main content

click on thumbs goes to product page

More
14 years 10 months ago #31378 by lattitudes
I have my product page set ups with thumbnails. When I click on the thumbnail it will automatically go to the item. :) How can I reverse that action to return to my thumbnail page after viewing the product so I can look at additional thumbnails?
Thanx
Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31400 by nicolas
You can press on the back button of your browser :)
More seriously, if you want to add a link to go back to your products listing, the best is to use the breadcrumb module of joomla. You can activate it via the module manager. HikaShop integrates with it so that it will display links to the parent categories of the current product so that your users can easily go back to where they were.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum