Skip to main content

Filter Module

More
14 years 10 months ago #31446 by mmccarthy
Filter Module was created by mmccarthy
My Hikashop Filter Module doesn't seem to be working correctly. When I click select to choose the filters I want it to display, then click on the filters and click Apply in the popup, the popup doesn't close and just takes me to the main Hikashop dashboard (screenshot attached). The filter module then ignores anything I selected and shows all enabled filters. Additionally, the filter module is returning an error when I try to filter: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/core101/Sites/mcgard-corporate/templates/mcgard/index.php on line 218

Also, is there any way to easily add a reset button to clear all filters?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31464 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter Module
There is indeed a problem with the filter selection on the module options on joomla 1.7

You need to replace the line:
$text = '<input class="inputbox" id="fields" name="'.$this->name.'" type="text" size="20" value="'.$this->value.'">';

by:
$text = '<input class="inputbox" id="filters" name="'.$this->name.'" type="text" size="20" value="'.$this->value.'">';

in the file components/com_hikashop/fields/filters.php and that will fix the problem.

That notice message is displayed by your template. I don't know how you template is made so I can't help you. You shoudl ask your template provider.

There is no way to easily reset all the filters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96259 by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Re: Filter Module

nicolas wrote:
There is no way to easily reset all the filters.



IS THIS STILL TRUE?

A "Clear all at once" button for filter settings is a must in any catalog/commerce system. I hope you already fixed this but could not find about it anywhere....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96326 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Filter Module
Hi,

Yes it's still true, we have not so many request about it. But it's still on our TODO list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99487 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Filter Module
Hey,

I have the same probleme with joomla 2.5. Where do I to change the line?

I have also a problem to disable the "add to cart" button. Also if I put the display button to "no" it's appears.

Thanks

Carole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99614 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter Module
This has been fixed since several versions of HikaShop. Make sure that you have a recent version of HikaShop and you should not have the problem.

Regarding the add to cart, you must not be editing it at the correct place. Please do a screenshot of the place and give a link to the page where you want to hide it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99639 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Filter Module
I have the last version (2.1.2). At least, I think so. And I have problem. Regarding the add to cart, I found it.
Please help me with this error!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99643 by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Filter Module
Carolek,

If you don't find the line to replace you're probably looking in the wrong filters.php file.

As specified in nicolas's post the files is in this path

components/com_hikashop/fields/filters.php

there is another filters.php file which is not the right one, don't remember where right now.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by PeterChain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99646 by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic Filter Module
Thank you Peterchain for your answer. But in my folder "fields" there is no file with name filters.php.
the only files there are:
hikashopmodule.php
pluginoptions.php
plugintrigger.php
searchfields.php
selectoptions.php
selectproduct.php

That's all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99648 by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Filter Module
Then the only thing I can say is that I double checked there and in my project I found it alltogether with the other files you are mentioning here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum