- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop doesn't show in Components drop-down menu
Should I un-install and try again, or is there something simple I am overlooking?
Thanks
Zac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is another developer who posted the solution:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2415214#p2415214
For the query to run in your phpmyadmin, it should be
UPDATE `jos_menu`
SET `published` = '1',
`component_id` = ( SELECT extension_id
FROM `jos_extensions`
WHERE element = 'com_hikashop' )
WHERE `title` LIKE '%hikashop%';
Also don't forget to change the jos_ prefix to the prefix you're using for your tables.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is a some tutorial on PHPMyAdmin: www.reg.ca/faq/PhpMyAdminTutorial.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Affected rows: 0 (Query took 0.0008 sec)
SQL query:
UPDATE `jos_menu` SET `published` = '1',
`component_id` = ( SELECT extension_id
FROM `jos_extensions`
WHERE element = 'com_hikashop' )
WHERE `title` LIKE '%hikashop%';
After the query I went to the back-end of the website and everything looks the same. I still can't see the Hikashop link. I have the dashboard Bookmarked so I can still access everything, but I would like to have the link as well.
I don't think I have a prefix before my jos_menu table, unless you are referring to my database name?
Thanks for helping Nicolas,
Zac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
in joomla 1.7 there is random prefix before any table.
you can see it in your phpmyadmin like this:
and so see your prefix and replace "jos_" in your query on your in to your prefix
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
your sql query is wrong.
in joomla 1.7 there is random prefix before any table.
you can see it in your phpmyadmin like this:
and so see your prefix and replace "jos_" in your query on your in to your prefix
I went back and looked, and my prefix is actually "jos" instead of some random numbers. Here are some screen shots of my phpmyadmin...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.