- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Show products with no inventory
14 years 10 months ago #31495
by kingdm
Show products with no inventory was created by kingdm
First of all, thanks for the great product.
I have a site that's selling sponsorships for an event. There are only 1 available in some categories, but I would like to display the sponsorship even when it's sold. When I change the quantity to zero, the product (sponsorship) no longer displays, which in most cases would be preferred. I'd like it to still show up with a quantity of zero, and then I would add some text to the description that would say "Purchased by Company Name" so that the company that purchased the sponsorship would get some extra visibility.
So my question is, can you display a product that's not available or has a quantity of zero?
I have a site that's selling sponsorships for an event. There are only 1 available in some categories, but I would like to display the sponsorship even when it's sold. When I change the quantity to zero, the product (sponsorship) no longer displays, which in most cases would be preferred. I'd like it to still show up with a quantity of zero, and then I would add some text to the description that would say "Purchased by Company Name" so that the company that purchased the sponsorship would get some extra visibility.
So my question is, can you display a product that's not available or has a quantity of zero?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show products with no inventory
Hi,
In the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you can find the option "Display out of stock products" that you can toggle to select the behavior you need for that.
In the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop, you can find the option "Display out of stock products" that you can toggle to select the behavior you need for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31539
by kingdm
Replied by kingdm on topic Re: Show products with no inventory
Thanks for the quick response. I don't know how I missed that, but it's exactly what I needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds