- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
How to change the separator "."
14 years 10 months ago #31648
by slydog
How to change the separator "." was created by slydog
Perhaps the question may seem silly.
Can I change the separator between the integer and fractional parts from "." by "," in the entire system? Or, at least in some fields for the export (price, quantity, etc.)
Can I change the separator between the integer and fractional parts from "." by "," in the entire system? Or, at least in some fields for the export (price, quantity, etc.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change the separator "."
Yes, you can do that editing your currency via the menu System->Currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31781
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: How to change the separator "."
I know that, thanks.
I mean, not for a particular currency, and for the whole system.
This is probably not a good idea?
Or, for example, do this at least for this additional plugin (custom_quantity_weight - www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...w-feature.html#24390 )
That is, the user entering number in the field could use as separator "," (comma).
I mean, not for a particular currency, and for the whole system.
This is probably not a good idea?
Or, for example, do this at least for this additional plugin (custom_quantity_weight - www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...w-feature.html#24390 )
That is, the user entering number in the field could use as separator "," (comma).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change the separator "."
There is not such option for the whole system.
For that plugin, you could add the code:
$product->ordered_weight=str_replace(',','.',$product->ordered_weight);
at the beginning of both hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_cart and hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_order functions and that will put a dot for the calculations and probably for the data in the order once created.
For that plugin, you could add the code:
$product->ordered_weight=str_replace(',','.',$product->ordered_weight);
at the beginning of both hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_cart and hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_order functions and that will put a dot for the calculations and probably for the data in the order once created.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31845
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: How to change the separator "."
Thanks, it worked.
I want to say that I am glad that I found your product. With it I can do my very unusual project.
Special thanks to you, Nicolas, for your patience and quick help.
I want to say that I am glad that I found your product. With it I can do my very unusual project.
Special thanks to you, Nicolas, for your patience and quick help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds