- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Remove price from product small images
14 years 10 months ago #31675
by rlong04
Remove price from product small images was created by rlong04
Hi, I need to remove the price that is below the image here:
174.132.149.188/~lovemydr/index.php/store.html
I am using HikaShop with Joomla 1.7.3
Thanks
I am using HikaShop with Joomla 1.7.3
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove price from product small images
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules. Edit the module with the id 84 and turn off the price display option.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules. Edit the module with the id 84 and turn off the price display option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31718
by rlong04
Replied by rlong04 on topic Re: Remove price from product small images
Hi, sorry but I'm not sure what you mean? I don't see that sequence of actions, "Go in the menu Display->Content modules. Edit the module with the id 84 and turn off the price display option."
When I go in there it's a bunch of code, does this have to be hand coded to change? If so can anyone give me the exact line of code as there a quite a few.
Thanks
When I go in there it's a bunch of code, does this have to be hand coded to change? If so can anyone give me the exact line of code as there a quite a few.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove price from product small images
There is no code to change.
It's an option.
So you're not looking at the correct screen.
It's an option.
So you're not looking at the correct screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds