- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Customize Layout
14 years 10 months ago #31693
by rbaroud83
Customize Layout was created by rbaroud83
Hello All,
Please visit my site www.gingersrestocafe.com . I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with.
Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/
I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...
What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=84&lang=en
Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it
Please visit my site www.gingersrestocafe.com . I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with.
Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/
I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...
What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=84&lang=en
Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize Layout
Hi,
You can have tabs in the description of your products by using the tabber plugin :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493
You can have tabs in the description of your products by using the tabber plugin :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31873
by her63
Replied by her63 on topic Re: Customize Layout
Thank you, Bro ( Terima Kasih Kawan )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31874
by her63
Replied by her63 on topic Re: Customize Layout
beutifull website I like it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31875
by her63
Replied by her63 on topic Re: Customize Layout
Thank You Bro ( Terima kasih Kawan , Indonesian)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31876
by her63
Replied by her63 on topic Re: Customize Layout
Hi, Bro
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ut&Itemid=73&lang=en
Would you like you package delivered on a specific date ? yes input date......,time......, input the name of receippent, next description....like happy wedding romeo dan yulie, addresss.......
Thank you
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ut&Itemid=73&lang=en
Would you like you package delivered on a specific date ? yes input date......,time......, input the name of receippent, next description....like happy wedding romeo dan yulie, addresss.......
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds