- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout - need to show price including tax
14 years 10 months ago #31714
by Mat
Checkout - need to show price including tax was created by Mat
I'm sure it's an option somewhere but I need to show price including tax on the checkout list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #31716
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Checkout - need to show price including tax
I thought I found it under display. show taxed prices -'with tax' option. But no change was observed on the checkout.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout - need to show price including tax
You can do that like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-with-tax.html#28986
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38520
by lakesentrance
Replied by lakesentrance on topic Re: Checkout - need to show price including tax
that link you keep posting to "how to ... with tax" keeps going to that crazy BRAVO page in French. And has nothing to do with fixing the inc Tax prices to show on the checkout. Very frustrating.
I would like to know how to make the inc Tax price show on the checkout, instad of the ex tax price please.
The inc Tax shows correctly in the Shopping Cart module, it's only when you click "Proceed to Checkout" that the ex-tax price then shows up with the corresponding Taxes added on another line. I'd like to keep the Tax line, but show the Full Price including tax ...
www.haiq.com.au
Shipping price is all correct.
EDIT: i found this post:
For that, you can add the line
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
after the first <?php tag of the file "step" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views
and I added it here:
<div id="hikashop_checkout_page" class="hikashop_checkout_page">
<?php
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
if(hikashop_level(1)){.........
then cleared cache, but didn't change anything ??
I would like to know how to make the inc Tax price show on the checkout, instad of the ex tax price please.
The inc Tax shows correctly in the Shopping Cart module, it's only when you click "Proceed to Checkout" that the ex-tax price then shows up with the corresponding Taxes added on another line. I'd like to keep the Tax line, but show the Full Price including tax ...
www.haiq.com.au
Shipping price is all correct.
EDIT: i found this post:
For that, you can add the line
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
after the first <?php tag of the file "step" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display->Views
and I added it here:
<div id="hikashop_checkout_page" class="hikashop_checkout_page">
<?php
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',1);
if(hikashop_level(1)){.........
then cleared cache, but didn't change anything ??
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lakesentrance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout - need to show price including tax
The links were not working because of the update we did recently to our forum... We fixed that and the links should all work now.
If you don't see your modification, please make sure that you're editing the view file for your front end template and not another template. Otherwise, you won't see any change.
If you don't see your modification, please make sure that you're editing the view file for your front end template and not another template. Otherwise, you won't see any change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds