- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
customise add to cart area
14 years 9 months ago #31773
by Comdev
customise add to cart area was created by Comdev
Hi
I have Hikashop Essential.
I need to move the area that displays the add to cart button on the product page (product/show) to
have
row 1 = price
row 2 = quantity
row 3 = add to cart button
e.g. see attached
I can't find which view to edit to change this bit of code.
Can you please advise where this is edited?
I have Hikashop Essential.
I need to move the area that displays the add to cart button on the product page (product/show) to
have
row 1 = price
row 2 = quantity
row 3 = add to cart button
e.g. see attached
I can't find which view to edit to change this bit of code.
Can you please advise where this is edited?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31811
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: customise add to cart area
Hi,
The price is already displayed above the quantity box/add to cart button.
For the the quantity box/add to cart button part, you will have to create a quantity input override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
That's because it's not displayed by a view but by the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php
You could modify that file directly but you would loose your modifications when you would update HikaShop and you would have to reapply them.
The price is already displayed above the quantity box/add to cart button.
For the the quantity box/add to cart button part, you will have to create a quantity input override:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
That's because it's not displayed by a view but by the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php
You could modify that file directly but you would loose your modifications when you would update HikaShop and you would have to reapply them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31815
by Comdev
Replied by Comdev on topic Re: customise add to cart area
Many Thanks
I managed to customise the look by directly editing the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php
However i could not get the override to work - I put the new one in a directory ~/templates/[mytemplate]/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/
Any ideas what the directory should have been?
Thanks again
I managed to customise the look by directly editing the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php
However i could not get the override to work - I put the new one in a directory ~/templates/[mytemplate]/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/
Any ideas what the directory should have been?
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: customise add to cart area
It's written in the documentation. It should be the file: templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/hikashop_button.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds