- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Changed country to "USA" - States field missing...
14 years 9 months ago #31825
by tbare
Changed country to "USA" - States field missing... was created by tbare
...until I change the country to something different, then back to USA.
I've gone into Details > Custom Fields > address_state, and there, the states are listed and default set to Alabama (1st alphabetically), however, when I go to register, the form looks like the picture below until I change the country, then change it back to USA.
Any thoughts?
I've gone into Details > Custom Fields > address_state, and there, the states are listed and default set to Alabama (1st alphabetically), however, when I go to register, the form looks like the picture below until I change the country, then change it back to USA.
Any thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changed country to "USA" - States field missing...
First, make sure that you saved your address state field. If that still doesn't solve the problem, it means that there is a javascript error on your page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31827
by tbare
Replied by tbare on topic Re: Changed country to "USA" - States field missing...
It was JQuery... i have an explicit declaration in my source code... took it out, and it solved this issue.
I don't remember why I had it there, but I'll look around and see if anything else is broken, then go from there.
Thanks.
I don't remember why I had it there, but I'll look around and see if anything else is broken, then go from there.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31891
by tbare
Replied by tbare on topic Re: Changed country to "USA" - States field missing...
something else is broken -- my drop down menu...
Is there is any "jQuery Compatibility Mode" that can be turned on as it is in other components (RealPin, for example)?
This could be a deal breaker if I can't get this working with my menu - which is really too bad, because everything else works so well.
Thanks,
Is there is any "jQuery Compatibility Mode" that can be turned on as it is in other components (RealPin, for example)?
This could be a deal breaker if I can't get this working with my menu - which is really too bad, because everything else works so well.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31906
by tbare
Replied by tbare on topic Re: Changed country to "USA" - States field missing...
Got it.
added:
after my call to jQuery in my template.
They're all playing nice together now.
added:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
They're all playing nice together now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds