- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
local delivery for florist store
14 years 9 months ago #31871
by her63
local delivery for florist store was created by her63
Hi all freinds around the world, I am herry , makassar,south sulawesi,Indonesia, a Newbie HikaShop , sorry my english not so good.
I like and love using HikaShop is so frendly user, I run florist store in makassar, could you tell me to fix or made form for local delivery for example
Date :
Time :
the recipient's name:.....................
address/place :......................
descriptions : Happy b'day or .......
from :
Thank you
Herry
I like and love using HikaShop is so frendly user, I run florist store in makassar, could you tell me to fix or made form for local delivery for example
Date :
Time :
the recipient's name:.....................
address/place :......................
descriptions : Happy b'day or .......
from :
Thank you
Herry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: local delivery for florist store
Hi,
If you want to add fields to your orders so that the customer can enter additional information about the order, you can do that by creating custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
If you want to add fields to your orders so that the customer can enter additional information about the order, you can do that by creating custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds